Social Icons

Wednesday 7 October 2015

getting the new video ready for youtube

so ive been working the past couple of months on my new video the last couple i broadcast went to over 8000 views and im going for 10k this time my following seems to get more and more every day when all im realy doing is sharing links so i cant wait to get a new video out to all my followers this new track is well i think the best one in 11 years of playing ive wrote realy excited about sticking it up...apart from that all is quiet just have the head down writing and sorting out the 2016 projects witch im so excited about my friends think this year coming il be all over the festivals in ireland and i hope there rite cause thats were all this hard work leads in the end i suppose..if you have been watching and enjoying my music thanks a million and ill keep er lit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

My Influences

Here I will list some of my musical influences just to give you guys and idea of the type of stuff I do......Andy mckee spencer elliott luca stricagnoli james bay glen hansard alkaline trio dan andriano mumford and sons and biffy clyro

Who is Marc Rigney..?

I'm a 26 year old singer songwriter from Derry city I write all my own guitar and vocals and I have a new single coming out on December 1st 2015 the name of the single is 'Robins and Roses' and will be available from Cool discs, Angry cherry and Mason's bar where I started this journey many years ago...Irish tour dates will be up soon and the will be posted under the tour menu. N.B. The single will also be available on ITunes and Amazon. Stay tuned for more info.
Flag Counter

Some Music