Social Icons

Wednesday 23 September 2015

sorting out the tour

So the past couple of weeks ive been sorting out the robins and roses cd and it is all looking and sounding great i hope you guys think the same.This week ive been contacting irish acts too see if there is any way of getting out too support them at a venue in there town or city so far its not been going great well one guy got back to me but was looking a couple of hundred pound and i was like wow man sorry im a skint singer songwriter and that was the last i heard from him but gona just keep tring and keep reaching out to people the tour will happen...if anyone sees this message and is a musician from ireland plz check out my stuff and if intrested get in touch via any of the links available any money made of the door take it with you im not in it for the money and have no intrest in getting paid for the tour gigs all i ask is that i can give out my cds..many thanks marc

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

My Influences

Here I will list some of my musical influences just to give you guys and idea of the type of stuff I do......Andy mckee spencer elliott luca stricagnoli james bay glen hansard alkaline trio dan andriano mumford and sons and biffy clyro

Who is Marc Rigney..?

I'm a 26 year old singer songwriter from Derry city I write all my own guitar and vocals and I have a new single coming out on December 1st 2015 the name of the single is 'Robins and Roses' and will be available from Cool discs, Angry cherry and Mason's bar where I started this journey many years ago...Irish tour dates will be up soon and the will be posted under the tour menu. N.B. The single will also be available on ITunes and Amazon. Stay tuned for more info.
Flag Counter

Some Music